Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Summer In Italy And More News

Hi everyone! I just got back from almost 3 weeks in beautiful Italy. I couldn’t wait to hug my family again and have some relaxing time at our beach house. While I was there I had pasta pretty much every day and I was in heaven! Just what I needed before getting back to my life here in Hong Kong and getting ready for a new big change. 

I’m moving to Singapore in October! I’m relocating for my job, and I can’t wait. I know Singapore pretty well and I love it, so hopefully it’s gonna be easier to adjust to my new life there. I enjoyed my year and a half in HK, and the friends I met here have become a second family to me, I couldn’t have made it without them. 

At the same time this has been the most challenging period of my entire life. I think anybody who moved far away from everything can relate. The biggest challenge was being away when something bad happened back home. I felt helpless, extremely stressed out, and obviously sad and lonely. It definitely made me stronger, and more confident that I can really do anything and overcome anything. Going back home for the summer holidays helped me get my strength and positivity back, and feeling ready for the new chapter that is approaching soon. Singapore here I come! 

Let me share with you pictures of the happy vacation! Have a great week! 
Love, Fede
Follow my Instagram @chloesblanket


Bikini: Golden Point



Bikini: Victoria's Secret


Cover Up: I bought this from a beach vendor in Italy





The dress is from Thailand, I bought it during the trip to Phuket in November







No comments:

Post a Comment