Thursday, December 10, 2015

Gingerbread Cookies

Hello! How are you doing? I'm doing great! In Italy we just had 4 days of Holiday and since I was in a very festive mood I decided to make cookies. And what says Christmas louder than gingerbread cookies? It was the first time for me to make these cookies and I followed this recipe. I didn't do gingerbread men, I did gingerbread Christmas trees and hearts LOL. I love the smell of spices in my kitchen and the taste too. Ley me know if you try this recipe. They turned out delicious!!! This is the result, see the picture!
Love, Fede

Find the recipe HERE


4 comments:

  1. Yummy in your tummy!!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! Yum!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gingerbread <3

    http://www.everydaycoffee.it/

    ReplyDelete