Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Ciao! Today is the last day at the office before Holiday break and to celebrate Christmas with my coworkers I made carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! Here is the recipe:
Ingredients for the cupcakes (makes about 25):
240 gr freshly grated carrots
100 gr white sugar
100 gr brown sugar
210 gr flour
3 eggs
150 ml olive oil (not extra-virgin)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 pinch of salt
vanilla extract
for the frosting:
50 gr butter
315 gr confectioner's sugar
135 gr cream cheese (I used Philadelphia)
Pre-heat the oven at 175°C
Mix all ingredients together very well

Fill the cupcakes liners about 2/3


Put in the oven for about 12/13 min. Check with a stick if they are cooked inside, it has to come out clean.

Put the cupcakes on a wire rack to cool completely, and start making the frosting combining all the ingredients together and mixing with a spoon.


When the cupcakes are completely cooled you can frost them!


Here they are! Merry Christmas to you and your families! I will be back on dec. 29th.
Love, Fede






4 comments:

  1. They look very nice :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious!I look through your blog and like it! I'm following you on GFC and Instagram.I would love if you could follow me back and keep in touch! Happy New Year 2015.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea! Thank you for your comment. I'm following you back, and I'd be glad if we kept in touch. Happy Holidays! Fede

    ReplyDelete